Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

tirian

How long till they switch to unthemed bottles?
At that price point... never.
I've actually seen these themed bottles in my grocery store recently. Instead of Star Wars it was themed to baseball. If coke is mass producing these, I can't imagine the cost price is that much higher.

Coke has been selling Christmas ornament bottles for years. They’re usually $1.

SWGE features a custom plastic label and should be around a long time.

Stripes

Video and the article on "that site's" page has been taken down. Did anyone save it/get screenshots?
I didn’t. But there was video of an animatronic of Ackbar’s species static and video from the Hanger room of the queue with worklights on. I believe it was cropped in a square so it could’ve been taken from Instagram.
I got that screenshot:

Edit: higher quality.

Last edited:

eddie104

He's been listening...

Guys I actually feel a little sorry for Chapek as you can tell he was clearly thrown into this job without much knowledge and experience that he would need to be a proper leader. He is definitely learning and trying to be in more in touch with the parks but I can't really blame him if he only sees things from a merchandise perspective.

trainplane3

I never thought that I would agree with something said by Bob Chapek...
This one got me :rolleyes: though...
When asked about the possibility of creatures and droids roaming the land, Chapek says Galaxy’s Edge will grow over time and add elements, but he also comments that it already has more characters than any other land because each Cast Member has their own backstory.

I now expect every CM to be 100% canon have their own Wookieepedia page.
Total
I
M
M
E
R
S
I
O
N
Bob. You did this. You kept using that word on Sunday.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom