Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

danlb_2000

Premium Member
BlogMickey took a walk over there just now. Surprised I was the first to mention it.

There was a permit filed yesterday for 200 Ascot Dr., which is in the south end of Toy Story Land, for "Remove existing fence and gate". This might be for getting the Toy Storyland entrance to GE ready.

trainplane3

There was a permit filed yesterday for 200 Ascot Dr., which is in the south end of Toy Story Land, for "Remove existing fence and gate". This might be for getting the Toy Storyland entrance to GE ready.
I did Mania this morning but didn't notice everything. But then again, I wasn't hanging around in the area for long.

Last edited:

FutureCEO

I know this will be popular but is anyone concerned about 2 rides in half the park and the don't focus on the original trilogy which is the one people love.

matt9112

ok so to refresh star wars land is a bust in cali so far but will be more popular here because statistics related to the park its in right?

matt9112

Wow, that's a great observation, I don't think anyone else has brought that up. ;)

criticism is valid....reinvent stuff thats just like the old stuff but nobody knows it so....why not just use the old stuff? if you created the same thing except without you know a fan base?

Purduevian

ok so to refresh star wars land is a bust in cali so far but will be more popular here because statistics related to the park its in right?

I would say cali is too early to tell at the moment. Still lots of APs blocked out and 1 of the 2 rides not yet open. It is fair to say the demand for GE is not where management expected, but I think we need to wait for the full land to be open and everyone able to go to it before calling it a bust.

Chomama

We are a wdw family and have only been to DL a couple of times. DH surprised me with a three night trip to DL this week and we got to experience GE (and without our kids!). We also will attend a preview in Florida with our kids. I want to share my thoughts but didn’t know if that would be better suited for the DL thread. We are a Disney family and my husband and kids watch part of a Star Wars movie most nights. We also love Harry Potter and have been to WWoHP so I fell like I can compare what these two lands are like to a casual fan and frequent parks visitor. My thoughts don’t include any Star Wars super fan perspective, more the perspective of a family that is excited about Star Wars and has been pumped about this land opening...

That said can an expert tell me if this is the wrong place to

solidyne

We are a wdw family and have only been to DL a couple of times. DH surprised me with a three night trip to DL this week and we got to experience GE (and without our kids!). We also will attend a preview in Florida with our kids. I want to share my thoughts but didn’t know if that would be better suited for the DL thread. We are a Disney family and my husband and kids watch part of a Star Wars movie most nights. We also love Harry Potter and have been to WWoHP so I fell like I can compare what these two lands are like to a casual fan and frequent parks visitor. My thoughts don’t include any Star Wars super fan perspective, more the perspective of a family that is excited about Star Wars and has been pumped about this land opening...

That said can an expert tell me if this is the wrong place to
Hi! I am far from an expert, but I think the best thread is this one:
However, it seems now anything goes around here! (I am guilty, myself.)

TJJohn12

Hi! I am far from an expert, but I think the best thread is this one:
However, it seems now anything goes around here! (I am guilty, myself.)

*Glances in thread and sees they’re talking about Pandora*

Yup, that’s about right. ;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom