Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Lensman

I agree that not ALL of the crowds would be at DHS... but I would be willing to bet a significant portion would be. Park hopping at WDW takes a long time and is very complicated for most people. If they wanted a virtually waiting system for DHS, the should not have torn down GMR and built TSL with such low capacity.
They wanted a virtually waiting system for DHS, and should not have torn down GMR and built TSL with such low capacity.

Surferboy567

Not sure if this has been posted but I was casually browsing YT and saw a video of them (supposedly) testing the sounds/ambience of the DL version...however I’m sure the sounds will be similar if not exactly the same.

The sound is faint but it’s better then nothing... I haven’t seen this so thought it was interesting

raymusiccity

People will start lining up for opening day as soon as Disney will allow them, which is apparently park close the night before.

When do you suppose the temporary planters will be moved in front of the Galaxy's Edge entry paths ?
IMG_2489.JPG

Walt d

2 attractions. Millenium Falcon and a new ride that " puts you in the middle of a battle between the First Order and the resistance".
14 Acres.
More detail at the Parks/Resorts event.
And now Bobby igor announced that they will be tearing down the new Star Wars. As it has been there to long. And will be replaced with the land of Pooh bear ..

Surferboy567

This may be obvious...and I probably just missed it but can anyone confirm that WDI handed over Galaxy’s Edge to park ops? Jim Hill is reporting this...so I want to verify with an insider. This is the DL ver (obviously)

drod1985

Fence around the Falcon would be a bummer. All the concept art and promo so far gave the impression that we'd be able to walk all around it. Maybe it's only there while final theming elements are being worked on?

FRD714

I would guess so. Keep people from touching/climbing/sticking things to it.
Could have swore they had an interview not to long ago saying when you walk up to Falcon and knock on it with your hand, it’s going to make that same clunk you would hear in the films of Han or Chewie did it. Maybe I’m wrong, but to see a barrier around the whole thing now is strange.

rsm

Could have swore they had an interview not to long ago saying when you walk up to Falcon and knock on it with your hand, it’s going to make that same clunk you would hear in the films of Han or Chewie did it. Maybe I’m wrong, but to see a barrier around the whole thing now is strange.
I believe they said that about the X-wing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom