Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Kamikaze

And nothing gets leaked. With 5,000 people worldwide working on this high profile project you would think that someone may snap a picture of something, including any of the set pieces various companies are working on, but nothing so far. Even with big movies like The Avengers you have pictures of the set leaking out every now and then, and those only shoot for a few months. This goes on for years and years. Quite impressive, I find.

Theres a difference: Those set photos are taken by people not working for the production from off the set. When they do scenes that are out in the open, its almost impossible to stop such things. You never see spy shots from a closed set.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Believe the hype...

QmKU.gif

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
And nothing gets leaked. With 5,000 people worldwide working on this high profile project you would think that someone may snap a picture of something, including any of the set pieces various companies are working on, but nothing so far. Even with big movies like The Avengers you have pictures of the set leaking out every now and then, and those only shoot for a few months. This goes on for years and years. Quite impressive, I find.

These companies need to ensure they continue to get these projects. You don’t bit the hand that feeds you.

IMDREW

So I'm probably completely off, but is it true that DHS only uses the two SW:GE entrances at the bottom/left of the land (looking from TSL). Is it possible that they're using the third and upper right entrance for the SW hotel guests? In the recent aerials it looks to me like that third entrance now leads to backstage area and thought this could be a possibility. Anyone who knows?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So I'm probably completely off, but is it true that DHS only uses the two SW:GE entrances at the bottom/left of the land (looking from TSL). Is it possible that they're using the third and upper right entrance for the SW hotel guests? In the recent aerials it looks to me like that third entrance now leads to backstage area and thought this could be a possibility. Anyone who knows?

There are only two in-park entrances for guests marked A and B.

The entrance for SW Resort guests is unknown. It might be the places marked 1 and 2.

1532534026019.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom