Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Marc Davis Fan

For Alcatraz and Bird, does anyone know how much of the queue features (e.g., impressive rooms, show scenes...) people will miss when using FP?

Will one or both attractions have a situation like FoP, where FP users miss a lot of the queue features? Or will most of the significant/impressive design features and/or show scenes be present in both the FP and standby queues?

Also, will FP users miss any of the pre-shows (meaning true, full-stop pre-shows, not just queue show scenes)?

trainplane3

That looks like a mad science experiment.
Hah! This is what happens when you've been doing PC gaming for 15 years (and networking/voice/minor security and basic support work for 5+ of that). It keeps escalating until you get to this point. I'm trying to figure out how to top it, without SLI. Still isn't anywhere near what others do, it certainly isn't as pretty as it can get.

I really want to see the hardware setup for this ride once it's up (like that'll ever happen sadly). Other rides have interested me, but knowing Nvidia is involved has certainly grabbed my attention.

shortstop

For Alcatraz and Bird, does anyone know how much of the queue features (e.g., impressive rooms, show scenes...) people will miss when using FP?

Will one or both attractions have a situation like FoP, where FP users miss a lot of the queue features? Or will most of the significant/impressive design features and/or show scenes be present in both the FP and standby queues?

Also, will FP users miss any of the pre-shows (meaning true, full-stop pre-shows, not just queue show scenes)?
I have no inside info but I’d imagine that for Alcatraz, since the preshow(s) sound integral to the story, FP lines will not skip these parts.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

For Alcatraz, FP will skip a lot of exterior queuing and part of the themed interior switchback area. It shouldn’t skip too much show.

Bird should show the same rooms to FP and standby. Aside from overflow and switchbacks the routes are similar, though FP won’t linger in a certain show/queue room nearly as long as standby does.

Neither has the two lines separated as much or for as long as FoP does.

Last edited:

po1998

Does anyone know if there are going to be additional trees planted from where they currently end, all the way aross the Grand Ave tunnel, and on top of the attraction queue to the right of the tunnel?

S 2

Does anyone know if there are going to be additional trees planted from where they currently end, all the way aross the Grand Ave tunnel, and on top of the attraction queue to the right of the tunnel?

That is the BADDEST BERM I have ever seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom