Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

matt9112

Michael Arndt was going in a different direction than what Abrams brought to the film. Luke had a big role in the film. Han and Leia had supporting roles. Harrison Ford carried the movie which I didn't mind. Im curious to see what Rian brings to episode 8. Originally he was to write 8 and 9.

direction of crap? and being super conservative with it bringing in Ford to steal screen time from the new characters that had very little character development? I mean Finn and rey are both amazingly forgettable. when I think of female star wars the first thing that comes to mind is Jin erso in that all black imperial suit. now that was cool. sad when a stand alone carries more character development and kills them all than a movie that is part of a new trilogy.

HauntedMansionFLA

direction of crap? and being super conservative with it bringing in Ford to steal screen time from the new characters that had very little character development? I mean Finn and rey are both amazingly forgettable. when I think of female star wars the first thing that comes to mind is Jin erso in that all black imperial suit. now that was cool. sad when a stand alone carries more character development and kills them all than a movie that is part of a new trilogy.
I agree. I sat in the theatre thinking to myself that it doesn't feel like a. Star Wars movie. That's why I was disappointed that Abrams is coming back for episode 9.

Kman101

Thanks for posting the video. Looks fun, can't wait to ride it. I like that they are keeping this updated and adding new sequences and transmissions/characters, etc. I also really like that you land on the planet from Galaxy's Edge. Ties it in nicely to the upcoming land. Not that I think this means the ride will stick around, but it's still nice they tied it together.

andysol

I still enjoy Star Tours quite a bit, as old as it is. A big part of me wishes they would have found a way to re-route the exit into Galaxy's edge and keep it. It would even be thematically cohesive to go to a space port- leave DHS and end up in Galaxys Edge/Batuu.

But I guess walking through an art-deco tunnel into another planet is more authentic o_O

Movielover

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it when people who have no idea about screenwriting and movie making think they know what constitutes quality.

It was so cool = great character development?????

giphy.gif

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

matt9112

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it when people who have no idea about screenwriting and movie making think they know what constitutes quality.

It was so cool = great character development?????

giphy.gif

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

except my cool comment had to do with likable females and nothing to do with the poor character development of 7. granted you retorted with a rocket meme so I apologize if I don't take your opinion seriously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom