Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

bclane

I love Star Wars and the new land looks wonderful but is anyone else underwhelmed like I am? Obviously, with today's Disney I don't expect much but you can have a lot more than 3 rides in 14 acres. (I'm counting Star Tours).
I wish there were more rides planned but am actually overwhelmed by what we are getting. I do think they should have put a landspeeder track around the whole thing though...like the peoplemover...but Star Wars.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I love Star Wars and the new land looks wonderful but is anyone else underwhelmed like I am? Obviously, with today's Disney I don't expect much but you can have a lot more than 3 rides in 14 acres. (I'm counting Star Tours).

I am a huge Star Wars fan and am not underwhelmed in the least. Yes, it would be nice to have more then two rides, but there should be more to these immersive lands then just rides. Diagon Alley at Universal only added two new rides (counting Hogwarts Express) but I managed to spend a couple hours in that land outside of the time I spend on or waiting for rides. I am a believe in the idea that a land can be an attraction in and of itself.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Falcon Ride from Bioreconstruct..

swl20170715-a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom