Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
20130059670-004.jpg
US20130059670A1-20130307-D00007.png

found these on another site of patent plans disney had for a ride.
Not this ride.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
When you look at WDW construction then at DL's of the main show building it doesn't look like there is much room between the right hand side and Muppets and from the construction at DL there is still supposed to be a large circular area and other parts (possibly queue) that needs to go in, now it may just be the angle of the pics that are shortening the distance but...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
When you look at WDW construction then at DL's of the main show building it doesn't look like there is much room between the right hand side and Muppets and from the construction at DL there is still supposed to be a large circular area and other parts (possibly queue) that needs to go in, now it may just be the angle of the pics that are shortening the distance but...
There is room.

doctornick

There is room.

So, speaking of room, there seems to be a nice sized gap between the walls at the edge of Star Wars land (which I presume will be used for the berm) and the show building for GMR. Is that still considered a possible expansion area for Star Wars? Seems like a good bit of room in the middle of the park to let go to waste.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So, speaking of room, there seems to be a nice sized gap between the walls at the edge of Star Wars land (which I presume will be used for the berm) and the show building for GMR. Is that still considered a possible expansion area for Star Wars? Seems like a good bit of room in the middle of the park to let go to waste.
As far as I know, yes.

BrianLo

Even the space between the berm itself and the Battle Escape show building is more generous in DHS. I wonder what will occupy that, or if I'm just not used to seeing this truly from an aerial perspective.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Even the space between the berm itself and the Battle Escape show building is more generous in DHS. I wonder what will occupy that, or if I'm just not used to seeing this truly from an aerial perspective.
The show building has very little room behind it in DHS. Storage, trash compactor and then the park perimeter road.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom