Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Didn't they have Vader and Maul at the same time in the past? The Jedi Training bad guys aren't "real" anyway, they are Force spirits, manifestations of the trainees fears. So they can have anyone there in theory and be story consistent.
Vader and a reconstituted Maul were contemporaries in Rebels.

Indy_UK

Do they still have the metal gift cards in Galaxy’s Edge? Think you had to buy $100 amount didn’t you?

I really want one as a souvenir and will of course be going to Droid Depot

gerarar

Premium Member
Sorry for all the questions

Do they also have the area next to droid depot where the kids could play them fenced off?
Here's what it looks like
Screenshot_20220705-135418_YouTube.jpg

From recent livestream:

gerarar

Premium Member
Price increase for Savi's Workshop and Droid Depot.

Savi's: $220 -> $250 (+14%)
DD: $99 -> $120 (+21%)

Note, this is the first ever increase for Droid Depot since it opened in Dec 2019.
Savi's saw its first price increase back in April 2021 from $199 -> $220.

I'm actually surprised it took this long for DD to increase its initial prices. It was kinda on the "cheaper" side at the time for what you got imo, which made it worth it for me. Did it once in 2019 and built an R-series, then again 2021 for a BB-series.

Disstevefan1

Price increase for Savi's Workshop and Droid Depot.

Savi's: $220 -> $250 (+14%)
DD: $99 -> $120 (+21%)

Note, this is the first ever increase for Droid Depot since it opened in Dec 2019.
Savi's saw its first price increase back in April 2021 from $199 -> $220.

I'm actually surprised it took this long for DD to increase its initial prices. It was kinda on the "cheaper" side at the time for what you got imo, which made it worth it for me. Did it once in 2019 and built an R-series, then again 2021 for a BB-series.

Unprecedented demand regardless of inflation and recession ;)

UNCgolf

Oof. I already thought $99 was wildly overpriced for building the droid. It's just snapping a few plastic pieces together; it felt like a ripoff and I would have told anyone who asked to skip it at $99. $120 is absurd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom