Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
Dropping this here too, but so far as of now, this is only happening at Disneyland -

"Greetings from Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim where some of my fellow Imagineers, Lucasfilm colleagues and I just finished a panel called “From a Galaxy Far, Far Away to a Disney Park Near You” and we shared some exciting new developments about Star Wars at Disney Parks.

The legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand will soon stake a claim in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland park. Starting tomorrow, May 28th, visitors may find themselves encountering these two attempting to remain in the shadows around Black Spire outpost. Din Djarin, known as the Mandalorian, and Grogu, the child who found protection with Mando, also will journey to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland park at a later date. Mando, Grogu and their journey together can be seen in the first two seasons of “The Mandalorian” on Disney+."

"We are committed to the long history of Batuu and the collection of amazing characters who inhabit the outpost including our legacy characters and original characters and know that we will feel the same about new and future characters from the ever-expanding galaxy of Star Wars storytelling. While we as visitors may be able to experience different stories throughout Star Wars history, the characters on Batuu can not. They will remain in their specific story and timeline and won’t intersect with other characters or stories that would not be appropriate for them."

EPCOT-O.G.

While we as visitors may be able to experience different stories throughout Star Wars history, the characters on Batuu can not. They will remain in their specific story and timeline and won’t intersect with other characters or stories that would not be appropriate for them."
Translation: we don’t want to off Scott trowbridge too much

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Cool picture of both of the Falcon's pre-assemble at the vendor's site...

1653699015396.png

EPCOT-O.G.

Disney has all but abandoned theatrical releases for Star Wars (Rian Johnson was never mentioned, but tons of news on anime shorts and R2D2 projects) and Disney+ is wisely becoming the Mandalorian Extended Universe.

Expect to see Galaxy’s Edge follow suit.
Ahem (Dec. 2020)

Anteater

I believe this means that, in due time, we will be able to meet any SW character in SWGE.

Should have done that from the start. It is easy enough to schedule them in times and places where they won’t interact with the sequel trilogy characters.
Oh, I can't wait to have my picture taken with Kylo and Darth together. That would be AWESOME!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom