Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
At E3 2018 during EA's press conference, Respawn Entertainment's Vince Zampella announced that their upcoming Star Wars game is hitting holiday season 2019.

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order allows players to play as Jedi, occurs in the timeline between episodes III and IV, and features a dark setting. For now, we only have a name and these few details, but hopefully, we learn more soon. The Titanfall developer's take on new Star Wars experiences should be one to watch as we head into next year.

https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-201...s-jedi-fallen-order-is-respawns-upcoming-game

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
That had to be one of the worst game announcements I have ever witnessed, it would have been better to not just say anything until they actually had something to tell us or show.

erasure fan1

That had to be one of the worst game announcements I have ever witnessed, it would have been better to not just say anything until they actually had something to tell us or show.
It felt like they were trying to save face because of how terrible the EA/star wars deal has been. They probably figured if they give us something, they won't look like the bumbling idiot morons that they actually are. I'd be surprised if they can even make the release date. Thats an awful short time for a game thats barely started. I know they are using assets from the canceled game but thats still a lot of work.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
But they didn't give us anything just a name and a really awkward interview thing, and they had already apologised for the loot boxes etc earlier in the show. If they had said Fallen Order coming soon but 1313 will be out at the end of the year i would have been happy lol.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am looking forward to this.

I just hope that Respawn does better with this single player narrative than they did with the campaign for Titainfall 2. I had never been so glad to be done with a campaign in my life.

Indy_UK

Looks decent. I like where it sits story wise but I hope there's a lot more than just slicing stormtroopers

erasure fan1

Now that EA play is part of gamepass I can play this game. I read it's about a 15 to 25hr game depending on how much collecting you do. I'm about 6 or so hours in so far. I'm a collector but the collectables in this game aren't that great so I think my pace will increase. The story is decent and the combat is good too. It isn't the best star wars game ever, but it is the best under the Disney banner.

erasure fan1

Just finished the game. I'd call it a solid game. It would not have been worth $60, but definitely worth a play through. My biggest complaints would be there were a lot of unpolished parts of the game. And I would have liked more to do in the game. The collectables were kind of useless and no side quests to do. The game seemed to have a grander vision but they had to compromise. And that is par for the course with EA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom