• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Dead2009

Original Poster
At E3 2018 during EA's press conference, Respawn Entertainment's Vince Zampella announced that their upcoming Star Wars game is hitting holiday season 2019.

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order allows players to play as Jedi, occurs in the timeline between episodes III and IV, and features a dark setting. For now, we only have a name and these few details, but hopefully, we learn more soon. The Titanfall developer's take on new Star Wars experiences should be one to watch as we head into next year.

https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-201...s-jedi-fallen-order-is-respawns-upcoming-game

Sped2424

Advertisement
This could be very good. And given EA's fumbling of battlefront I think some lessons will be applied here

LieutLaww

Father, the sleeper has awakened !
Premium Member
That had to be one of the worst game announcements I have ever witnessed, it would have been better to not just say anything until they actually had something to tell us or show.

erasure fan1

That had to be one of the worst game announcements I have ever witnessed, it would have been better to not just say anything until they actually had something to tell us or show.
It felt like they were trying to save face because of how terrible the EA/star wars deal has been. They probably figured if they give us something, they won't look like the bumbling idiot morons that they actually are. I'd be surprised if they can even make the release date. Thats an awful short time for a game thats barely started. I know they are using assets from the canceled game but thats still a lot of work.

LieutLaww

Father, the sleeper has awakened !
Premium Member
But they didn't give us anything just a name and a really awkward interview thing, and they had already apologised for the loot boxes etc earlier in the show. If they had said Fallen Order coming soon but 1313 will be out at the end of the year i would have been happy lol.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am looking forward to this.

I just hope that Respawn does better with this single player narrative than they did with the campaign for Titainfall 2. I had never been so glad to be done with a campaign in my life.

Top Bottom