News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

doctornick

So, the question I have is will the outside of the hotel actually get themed to look like this space shuttle? Or is it just something you see in images?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m scared of what the prices will be! This hotel will most likely be a “1 time only” visit for us. I’m hoping they don’t go too crazy with pricing.
There’s stuff percolating

Anyone is free to google “Star Wars” and hit the news tab...

The truth is probably out there right now
Grand Floridian > Star Wars Hotel IMO
Remains to be seen. Especially since the “grand” is highly overrated. I know someone who spent a few hours in charge of GSO
If they are smart, it doesn't open until a couple years after SW:GE. Why? Because the SW fans will go twice that way - once for just SW:GE, and again for the Starship resort.
Think? Let me know when you want to have a discussion about “Star Wars: Abrams Edge” over a Sour Sarlacc?
Maybe because there is no other news yet.
For Reals? Lots of stuff being knocked around the digital pitch tonight...wait...good god, what time is it? I’ve gotta take a kid to a comic con tomorrow!!
There's no way they'll delay the massive cash cow that will come from this
I think this remains to be seen as well. It could be porterhouses or something weak like flank steak
It looks like there are various projects in different stages of delays. At least they've come up with a new theme song to play at several parks: 'Slip, Slidin' Away' !!
“Fall back to rallying point ROBERT!!”
A hotel that's been around for decades is better than a hotel that's not even built yet? Tremendous.
Depends on what you “value”...stay tuned for that.

eddie104

I like the idea behind this and from what I’ve seen looks pretty immersive. Yes it’s definitely going to be a little expensive for the average family but it’s something unique so if you can afford it do it.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
No...I meant the bookings.

There’s a fuse on this one that will blow ALOT sooner than they think. My prediction

Oh! That's a great question. Wife and I can't justify $10K for a DCL cruise for a week. There's no way we will justify $7200 for the five of us to go.

I think demand will stay fairly steady. If I recall correctly, aren't there only approximately 200 rooms/cabins? If so, then the demand should outstrip the supply for a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom