Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge vs. Toy Story Land?

SWGE vs. TSL

• Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Toy Story Land

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Pandora: World of Avatar

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters

APirateoftheCaribbean

Original Poster
Theming? Dining? Attractions? Which ones are better? Let me know! Edit: I've added Pandora from a request. Which I think would be a great addition.

Last edited:

wdw2011por

Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Huge Star Wars fan and loved everything about it. The dining was great, RotR was immersive, and the land itself was such that I could spend all day there and feel like I was on another planet/in another world.

UNCgolf

I've never even seen Avatar and absolutely loved Star Wars at one point in my life (my enthusiasm has waned over the years, especially with the multitude of mediocre movies), but I think Pandora is the best. It's gorgeous.

Galaxy's Edge was disappointing for me. Rise of the Resistance looks fantastic (haven't been on it because I didn't get a boarding group), but Smuggler's Run is not very good and the land as a whole was kind of bland. There are some neat details here and there (the Falcon and some of the other ships especially), but I walked around for maybe two hours and was basically done with it and I'm not looking forward to getting back. It's certainly not bad, but it could/should have been so much more than it is.

Toy Story Land is a joke and not comparable to either of the others.

Last edited:

TotallyBiased

Pandora and GE are my two favorite lands in all of WDW. I'd have to declare a tie. Pandora is breathtakingly beautiful. And I geeked out hard in GE. I may have even teared up a bit standing in front of the Falcon while mumbling, "Chewy, I'm home."

Nope, can't choose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom