News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

kevlightyear

The new version of the play disney parks app has an updated version of the cool map I posted earlier:
map-dlr-small.png

socalifornian

Keep in mind, this hasn't "officially" been confirmed, but what do you guys think?
I've never played the games myself... but know plenty of people that did.

I never played them either, that spin-off has some cool cutscenes tho. It would be a nice change of pace to have strong force users on the big screen again

fctiger

I loved this attraction. It was managed by Cedar Fair, so I got to do some walkthroughs before opening, while they were testing things, and doing cast prep.

Wow you just brought me back. I remember doing this the first year it opened in 1998. In reality I'm a bigger Star Trek fan than Star Wars fan and I remember being on board the Enterprise at the time thinking its never going to ever get as good as this for a life long fan.

And 20 years later....I been proven wrong.

socalifornian

Wow you just brought me back. I remember doing this the first year it opened in 1998. In reality I'm a bigger Star Trek fan than Star Wars fan and I remember being on board the Enterprise at the time thinking its never going to ever get as good as this for a life long fan.

And 20 years later....I been proven wrong.
JJs first Star Trek movie made me like Star Trek. What was that movie to you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom