News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Scientists have been trying to answer this question for ages. However, if you look closely, you’ll notice the following:

View attachment 363291

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but to me that looks like a cirrus cloud, which, due to the more temperate climate of California compared to the storminess of Florida, leads me to believe this photo was taken at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Batuu: Disneyland Resort: Anaheim: California: USA.

Not to mention that if you look at the composition of the dirt, it looks to be of the reddish/brown clay variety native to California.

mickEblu

Probably ture because we are in the DLR forums. It is called common sense people.

I honestly don’t care. I’m usually not that interested in construction pictures unless it’s some really cool aerial. On another note, a picture of the inside of a show building of a cloned attraction does apply to DLR.

SWGalaxysEdge

Sorry - this applies to SWGE as a whole but...the SWGE area at Celebration.

kthomas105

Scientists have been trying to answer this question for ages. However, if you look closely, you’ll notice the following:

View attachment 363291

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but to me that looks like a cirrus cloud, which, due to the more temperate climate of California compared to the storminess of Florida, leads me to believe this photo was taken at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Batuu: Disneyland Resort: Anaheim: California: USA.
Not to mention that if you look at the composition of the dirt, it looks to be of the reddish/brown clay variety native to California.

Actually the bottom photo you reference is from DHS. The other photo may be from DL as the original poster said, but the one you guys are referencing is definitely from DHS. You can see the construction crane used to build toy story land in the background as well as the last remaining facade from streets of America. I highlighted the photo below so you can see what I am referencing. I guess the dirt and clouds aren’t so different in FL and CA.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Actually the bottom photo you reference is from DHS. The other photo may be from DL as the original poster said, but the one you guys are referencing is definitely from DHS. You can see the construction crane used to build toy story land in the background as well as the last remaining facade from streets of America. I highlighted the photo below so you can see what I am referencing. I guess the dirt and clouds aren’t so different in FL and CA.View attachment 363444

0a8.jpg

Old Mouseketeer

Actually the bottom photo you reference is from DHS. The other photo may be from DL as the original poster said, but the one you guys are referencing is definitely from DHS. You can see the construction crane used to build toy story land in the background as well as the last remaining facade from streets of America. I highlighted the photo below so you can see what I am referencing. I guess the dirt and clouds aren’t so different in FL and CA.View attachment 363444

Great catch!! I wasn't looking so closely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom