• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Impressions/Specifics

shortstop

Florida or California?
Scientists have been trying to answer this question for ages. However, if you look closely, you’ll notice the following:

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but to me that looks like a cirrus cloud, which, due to the more temperate climate of California compared to the storminess of Florida, leads me to believe this photo was taken at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Batuu: Disneyland Resort: Anaheim: California: USA.

Disney Irish Bruh

Scientists have been trying to answer this question for ages. However, if you look closely, you’ll notice the following:

View attachment 363291

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but to me that looks like a cirrus cloud, which, due to the more temperate climate of California compared to the storminess of Florida, leads me to believe this photo was taken at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Batuu: Disneyland Resort: Anaheim: California: USA.
Not to mention that if you look at the composition of the dirt, it looks to be of the reddish/brown clay variety native to California.

mickEblu

Probably ture because we are in the DLR forums. It is called common sense people.
I honestly don’t care. I’m usually not that interested in construction pictures unless it’s some really cool aerial. On another note, a picture of the inside of a show building of a cloned attraction does apply to DLR.

Top Bottom