News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Practical Pig

I need some more greenery. It’s all very beige and tan and brown.

Have we seen any pictures with the camera pointed back at the berm? I've been assuming we'll be seeing more greenery facing that way.

920x920.jpg

Ismael Flores

so i wonder how long before JJ Abrahms or any if the Lucas crew decides that they can save themselves some money filming on of the starwars shows or movies at SWGE.

wouldn't be ti difficult to film at night and use the place as a set

Incomudro

Nice ramp they have in the background, a shame we can't walk on it

I'm not bothered so much about the idea of not being able to walk under it - but rather that you can't walk around it and get up to the walls on the other side.
That's a large amount of real estate that's blocked off now.
There's going to be a near constant mass of people hanging on those barriers, rather than moving about in what would have been an open area.

DisneyRoy

I'm not bothered so much about the idea of not being able to walk under it - but rather that you can't walk around it and get up to the walls on the other side.
That's a large amount of real estate that's blocked off now.
There's going to be a near constant mass of people hanging on those barriers, rather than moving about in what would have been an open area.

A constant mass of people and thousands of strollers....my guess is that becomes stroller parking for MF: SR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom