News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Look for this.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I believe roaming droids have been cut. You may find droid AAs in various places that are not accessible by people to touch, unless it's like a BB8 M&G.

That's just what they want you to think so its a surprise when the land opens at DLR.

But then again I wouldn't be surprised if DHS cut theirs because the land is so much smaller.... ;):p😂

SWGalaxysEdge

Damn, my lying eyes have fooled me again:
View attachment 349449

Also, SWGalaxysEdge, I see you liked that post. As the foremost expert and insider on all things Galaxy's Edge, I'd think you'd know this character is confirmed alive and playing a part in this land. The creators themselved made a big deal about it at the panel presentation back int 2018.

...yep. Mike Quinn told me himself he wrapped filming for the ride last July.

alias8703

There is already a smoking section in that location, its at Big Thunder Trail. There doesn't need to be one inside the land, and likely there won't be.

It's always blown my mind that they would dedicate valuable real estate and resources because some people have decided to slowly kill themselves (and others around them), and "NEED" to smoke every couple of minutes. Need to smoke? You can always get a hand stamp and exit the park. Have it out there?

Old Mouseketeer

It's always blown my mind that they would dedicate valuable real estate and resources because some people have decided to slowly kill themselves (and others around them), and "NEED" to smoke every couple of minutes. Need to smoke? You can always get a hand stamp and exit the park. Have it out there?

I disagree. I prefer to keep the smokers segregated. Actually, I would prefer an enclosed area with exhaust fans and filters so the smoke doesn't waft over the adjacent walkway.

wdrive

You take the smoking sections away and people will smoke wherever they want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom