News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Professortango1

I think you're making too much of the coincidence that there are 8 vehicles launching together and they need to launch 8 per minute for that 4,000 pph number.

The 'leak' says that the 8 vehicles are loaded all together with a group of 64 people entering the loading room at once. That's going to take more than a minute.

4,000 pph is unheard of except for just a few attractions.

The 64 people aren't being ushered into 8 vehicles directly. The 64 people get off the transport and are organized into groups of 8 each in front of a door. That door opens and they will enter a smaller room. I'm not sure if this is where the safety spiel/final preshow will occur or if this room will be the loading room. The point is, they aren't trying to load a group of 64, there are 8 teams loading a group of 8. Kind of like Simpsons/BttF.

SWGalaxysEdge

This just in...The "Smuggler's Run" (Falcon) attraction has 3 separate entrances! Fast pass, Single rider, and Stand by and they each have their own way in!

One of the entrances is through the previously mentioned "vent" in the side of the mountain area (see image #1) and the other 2 are behind the Falcon.(see image #2)

Educated GUESS - the "Fastpass" entrance will be the "vent" one since it is right next to a turntable. Not confirmed.

*NOTE image #1, I initially was guessing at what it was for.

hatch.png

queuelines.png

SWGalaxysEdge

UNCONFIRMED right now, but I have been told there will be a LANDSPEEDER in the queue area for "Smuggler's Run"
My source said they are gonna go verify it tomorrow. Today was busy with construction and could not get there.

The Pho

I think it'll be toward the end of March - beginning of April.
The past few major openings at World have given 4 months or so, that’s generally what I’m expecting. Of course Land is a different animal, and I’m much less familiar with date announcements there. 2 months out seems real close to open to not have a date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom