News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disney's Hollywood Studios opening date

Trekkie101

@marni1971 Im led to believe we’re getting coalesced openings of both resorts for RotR

Potentially not very long for WDW at all and likely ahead of “late fall”.

Tied in with a media event - does that sync up with your knowledge?

Muffinpants

Does anyone know how disney will handle the DAS passes when this opens? Especially if there is no fast pass.
When Pandora opened you could get a DAS return time. But everyone in your group would need to be linked to the das at guest services. The return time might be really far away tho. And I'm not sure how it works if they shut the land down do to being full.

DABIGCHEEZ

Well we check out 8/28... so happy to be checking out before the day of madness, but just hoping the early part of the week is not too
crazy.
After thinking about this... we have gone and changed our dates to be out before MADNESS week starts...between the increased crowd level and all the media that will be down there that whole week... glad it was a problem free change.

DisneyDreamerxyz

does anyone know what Imagineers are doing with that "Black Hole" area that has been mentioned before? In recent photos it looks like they are adding dirt to it and maybe just planting more trees.....I'd rather they come up with something!

They try to say that Disney World/Land will be the same but Disneyland is pretty locked for extra space and ours will have a lot more walk around room I think.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
does anyone know what Imagineers are doing with that "Black Hole" area that has been mentioned before? In recent photos it looks like they are adding dirt to it and maybe just planting more trees.....I'd rather they come up with something!

They try to say that Disney World/Land will be the same but Disneyland is pretty locked for extra space and ours will have a lot more walk around room I think.

It is an area for future expansion.

jt04

Sarlacc Pit for guests complaining about droid prices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom