News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disney's Hollywood Studios opening date

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Last edited:

Mouse3268

Sounds like Star Wars Rise of the Resistance, will have a later opening. Not sure if this is for both, or just one or the other. Also Iger said there would be a phase 2.

Tom P.

Oh dear. We booked a trip earlier this year with this date right smack in the middle and were able to snag free dining, which is a huge savings for our large family. To move the dates would represent a significant cost increase. But I am... hesitant... to say the least about being at WDW on opening day.

drod1985

Sounds like Star Wars Rise of the Resistance, will have a later opening. Not sure if this is for both, or just one or the other. Also Iger said there would be a phase 2.

I think the way he phrased it implied that ROTR is the "Phase 2"

Smuggler's Run lines are going to be longer than 12 parsecs. I can't believe they're opening with just one ride. Insane.

Mouse3268

I think the way he phrased it implied that ROTR is the "Phase 2"

Smuggler's Run lines are going to be longer than 12 parsecs. I can't believe they're opening with just one ride. Insane.

That makes sense, I saw it via a tweet that made it seem like two different things.

Epcot_Imagineer

When Bob says Rise of the Resistance will not be open to absorb the opening day crowds...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom