News Star War's Galaxy's Edge dedication ceremony to be live streamed May 29

Phroobar

I'm interested to see it, but it's going to be a zoo for the first year or two.

The lines for the rides in Pandora were over 2 hours wait for at least a year. 1.5 hours after the first year.

There are only two rides at Star Wars Land. The lines will be incredibly long.

I really wish Disney had just built an entire theme park around Star Wars. That would have been a great 5th park.
And if they had a connecting hotel that is not over priced, and they could tie that into the land, that could have made for an entire themed vacation.

I don't know why they just want for two rides. Maybe it's a test run so they will build a bigger park in the future. One can hope.
Do tell! Really? Thanks for bring all of that to our attention.
giphy.gif

fctiger

Wow GREAT news!!!!!

This is going to be a big day for a lot of people, especially those who won't be able to see the land in person any time soon, if ever. Its going to be a fun night to be on the internet! Can't wait.

TP2000

fctiger

Well its getting close. Our favorite lady blogger (jesus now I'm saying it lol) has just posted a small video of them setting up for the premiere.

It just now hit me we may get actual Star Wars actors and fimmakers coming??? I haven't heard anything so it never hit me but will there be people from the films showing up for this? I mean if they got some of the cast from GOTG to show up for MB this thing should feel like a full on movie premiere lol.

Darkbeer1

Well its getting close. Our favorite lady blogger (jesus now I'm saying it lol) has just posted a small video of them setting up for the premiere.

It just now hit me we may get actual Star Wars actors and fimmakers coming??? I haven't heard anything so it never hit me but will there be people from the films showing up for this? I mean if they got some of the cast from GOTG to show up for MB this thing should feel like a full on movie premiere lol.

Well, if I was a betting man... (Stupid NDA's.....)

britain

Well there had to be a reason George Lucas wasn’t in that photo of Iger and friends. They’re saving his appearance for tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom