News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Old Mouseketeer

I have this gut feeling that ROTR could have two costumes. One Resistance costume for the entrance/pre-show/exit and then a First Order for the loading process of the attraction. Then again you could just have one Resistance costume since the story revolves around getting getting taken hostage by the Resistance.

I have said the same thing. I would expect the attractions CMs to have two rotations--one inside (First Order) and one outside (Resistance) with separate costumes. I expect at least one of my friends Bothan Spies to attend the reveal on Tuesday.

lifeisgoodboy

..well, they got the second X-Wing today, I would guess it'll be the next thing to come.
I'll ask around and see what shows up. That makes 2 X-Wings, 1 A-Wing, 1 Falcon, 1 IT-S transport, yeah TIE should be next.

We now have 3 x-wings in disneyland. Two in Batuu and the other in Star Trader store.
See below:

Last edited:

britain

Thanks but no, that's after Star Tours 2.0. You can see the silhouettes of the characters up on the second level. I'm talking about when the x-wing was first placed in that store, right after Star Tours 1.0 opened. So there would be a single Stormtrooper AA aiming at the PeopleMover track, but not silhouettes. No UFOs in the store either. But there was metal rigging that the x-wing was standing on (it's landing gear was out).

Dang, Werner replied to me and said he can't find that picture either!

SuddenStorm

Pandora at AK is similar (you are supposed to be on Pandora, no Disney labeling, etc.) and there are hidden Mickeys there.

I think it's interesting.... it's my understanding that there are Imagineers who aren't fans of hidden mickey's since they either contradict or distract from the setting and place of the attraction. But I think that's something that really depends on how the Mickey is implemented.

I guess Imagineering should be applauded for allowing some actual Disney into Galaxy's Edge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom