News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

sedati

How could Nein-Numb be there when he was on the bridge when Leia took her space walk?

I know. Different character.
Damn, my lying eyes have fooled me again:

Also, SWGalaxysEdge, I see you liked that post. As the foremost expert and insider on all things Galaxy's Edge, I'd think you'd know this character is confirmed alive and playing a part in this land. The creators themselved made a big deal about it at the panel presentation back int 2018.

Last edited:

BrianLo

Original Poster
Exterior progress is more advanced than Pandora. We definitely did not have pathway concrete work and final props being placed yet in Dec for its May opening. Let’s not even mention the general state of SDL in Feb 2016.

I still maintain there will be a generous preview period if everything holds. I can’t imagine this will be a part of the limited examples where they cold open.

sedati

So, by Martin's notes, the other set of bathrooms is seen in this Bioreconstruct aerial here (red):

And I believe it was previously confirmed that the building in green is the main cast area, with roof access for performers mentioned by SWGalaxysEdge. I still think the land could have an additional cast/costume space, but I'll wait for an insider to confirm.

Phroobar

Will the restrooms be themed?
They are called Refreshers.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Could that bridge be used for droids to cross? I just can’t imagine droids rolling around in the crowded/tight spaces in the village.
I believe roaming droids have been cut. You may find droid AAs in various places that are not accessible by people to touch, unless it's like a BB8 M&G.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom