News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

truecoat

Mark Hamill is 5'9". Even he had to hunch over to get up the ramp.

Falcon.png

Janir

By all internal accounts, Anaheim and Florida's lands are meant to be equal-if-slightly-different. Anaheim's Galaxy's Edge isn't regarded as a test for Florida's any more than any attraction clones with near-simultaneous construction timelines. The reasons WDW's opens later than DL's have nothing to do with DL being a guinea pig for some bigger, better version in Florida. To the untrained eye they will be almost completely the same.
As I understand it the literal ONLY difference will be the orientation of the two lands. with DLR's SWGE entering from south going north and DHS's north to south.

Hawg G

Already been discussed. Can't happen because: ADA.

We have no idea if there will be only one mission. Previews with just one mission mean nothing.

I somehow missed the ADA/ramp discussion. Of course that's not true, as they could have an elevator
for them. Not walking up the iconic ramp is a MASSIVE fail by Disney, immersion my , Han walks up a damn ramp to get in to the Falcon PERIOD

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I somehow missed the ADA/ramp discussion. Of course that's not true, as they could have an elevator
for them. Not walking up the iconic ramp is a MASSIVE fail by Disney, immersion my ***, Han walks up a damn ramp to get in to the Falcon PERIOD

So, you want the immersion of a ramp, going into an actual MF, but you're OK with a elevator into the MF? Where would this elevator be located that wouldn't ruin the immersion?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom