• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Construction/Specifics

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Advertisement
just thought of something. there was a post a long time ago about DISNEYLAND GANGS and how certain groups claim certain areas of the park belong to them. so does this mean we are going to get a star wars gang now? will we have people who claim star wars town is their territory?

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
just thought of something. there was a post a long time ago about DISNEYLAND GANGS and how certain groups claim certain areas of the park belong to them. so does this mean we are going to get a star wars gang now? will we have people who claim star wars town is their territory?
Yes.

And Disney is encouraging it with a light and dark side for SWL. Also, there will be a mobile game that pits one side against the other. They're putting the 'wars' in Star Wars.

bclane

I'm going all Bird Box Challenge on the Falcon. Gonna wear a blindfold and smash into everything I can't see.
Lol! I figure that’ll happen enough when my wife pilots the thing that I have to take the opposite approach. It may not even work when she’s through with it.

Top Bottom