News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SWGalaxysEdge

Smuggler's Run - So is this pretty much how the ride will load/unload?
falconhowto-04.jpg

George Lucas on a Bench

Pretty much the same. I loved Attack of the Clones as a child because big battle and guns go pew pew. Now that I'm an adult and have a more well rounded palette of films I enjoy I can see they're no good.

You don't dislike it because of a "more well rounded palette". You got old and can no longer find joy in things you once could.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Like subscribe comment below visit the links in the description support me on patreon click for more videos and smash that notification bell!

You smash the like and ring the bell. And you offer early preview of your content for Patreon supporters. And you never ask for comments without a specific question to hook them: "Which Star Wars series was your favorite? Let "us" know in the doobly doo below!"

And an appropriate thumbnail...

1548025161707.png

noob

Last edited:

britain

You smash the like and ring the bell. And you offer early preview of your content for Patreon supporters. And you never asks for comments without a specific question to hook them: "Which Star Wars series was your favorite? Let "us" know in the doobly doo below!"

noob

Isn’t “doobly doo” a copyright John Green term?

BubbaQuest

Smuggler's Run - So is this pretty much how the ride will load/unload?
View attachment 342271

I think that's general concept. Although I thought they were going to load in the center of the circle, not on the outside. So the cockpits would be flipped in the other direction. Also I'm pretty sure I read they were going to load multiple vehicles at the same time so somewhere would be a branching hallway to go to different cockpits.

SWGalaxysEdge

"Disney Dish Podcast" Episode # 200 w/Jim Hill.
Talking about the Millennium Falcon ride @ #SWGalaxysEdge

1. Gameplay controls of the Millennium Falcon. - Each pilot/copilot each gets the same different controls.

2. Not an exact cockpit replica when it comes to the controls -vs- movie ship. Also a 2x better upgrade than what was at Salt Lake City

3. A 3-1/2 minute experience for actual riding time.

4. As you play and learn more and more, you can learn tips and tricks to play better (ask CMs too!) - Button combinations to push to make different things happen.

5. "Save the date" email going around to the media, saying June 21-23rd (DL)

Source -> https://disneydish.bandcamp.com/tra...e-controls-on-millennium-falcon-smugglers-run

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom