News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Phroobar

She's back! And wow...stuff's happening!

Simpsons_25_22_P2.jpg

mickEblu

Not that I necessarily want to see this happen but couldn’t Pooh one day be repurposed for an SWL expansion? A D ticket dark ride could fit in there. They could just keep all the scenery/ greenery in the front of the current show building and make the entrance on the other side. Is there important backstage stuff between Pooh’s show building and SWL?

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Not that I necessarily want to see this happen but couldn’t Pooh one day be repurposed for an SWL expansion? A D ticket dark ride could fit in there. They could just keep all the scenery/ greenery in the front of the current show building and make the entrance on the other side. Is there important backstage stuff between Pooh’s show building and SWL?

Bruh, you wanna dump pooh?

Old Mouseketeer

Service access to Hungry Bear. Most direct CM access from West side of park to Winston Gate. CM break area for Critter Country. Not sure there would be room for. Queue area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom