News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
D

Deleted member 107043

That’s probably changing with the Star Wars cantina which will probably have them reconsider why they don’t have spiked Dole Whips as an option.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Even if we're allowed to imbibe in SW:GE it would be nice to have a fancy Beauty and The Beast restaurant in Fantasyland. At the very least add a wine list at Blue Bayou.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Have you even looked at the menu? The wine/beer menu is pretty deep for a theme park restaurant, many are from France and neighboring regions.

I have...it was tongue in cheek.

But the idea of any wdw park serving something "authentic" in their streamlined menu approach is a hard sell for 20 years or so...

Practical Pig

Keeping my fingers crossed. Even if we're allowed to imbibe in SW:GE it would be nice to have a fancy Beauty and The Beast restaurant in Fantasyland. At the very least add a wine list at Blue Bayou.

I'm holding out for a re-imagineering of Tahitian Terrace/Aladdin's Oasis as an Adventureland tiki bar. It would be a healing salve on the dashed dreams of @TP2000 's illusive Treetop Tapas and Tipples.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
They put alcohol at fitting restaurants. Liberty Tree Inn has the American beers.

Yeah...but would it be southern tier and anchor?

Or Michelob and the Beast?

I don't give them much credit for selection these days...it's all streamlined and mas
Ordered. Haven't you noticed the same 5 entrees are on every menu?

...I will say belle's cafeteria has a better selection than they could have gotten away with...credit due there.

Little Green Men

Yeah...but would it be southern tier and anchor?

Or Michelob and the Beast?

I don't give them much credit for selection these days...it's all streamlined and mas
Ordered. Haven't you noticed the same 5 entrees are on every menu?

...I will say belle's cafeteria has a better selection than they could have gotten away with...credit due there.
I'm talking about the table service restaurants, most have different dishes.

TROR

It’s interesting because aside from Blue milk and Rey’s bread, I can’t recall any other food in the Star Wars saga. So they can really take the menu in any direction they want. BBQ seems to make the most sense though.
Youwantacupofjawajuice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom