Star Wars Galaxy Edge Touring help.

Hey everybody. I realize we have some time until Galaxys Edge opens. And we are not 100% sure what crowd levels will look like. However I'm curious if it will be possible to do Hollywood Studios with a one day touring plan or will it require a second day. My family and I will be visiting at the end of October and will be taking advantage of the 6am opening time. My goal would be to cover Galaxys Edge, Toy Story Land, along with TOT, RRC, Star Tours, Launch Bay, and Fantasmic. We have already secured a Fantasmic dining package to avoid having to queue up early for Fantasmic. Will it be possible? Or do we need a second day?

JIMINYCR

With the anticipated crowds going to DHS and waiting for access to SWL, the other attractions will be heavily slammed throughout the day. TOT, RnRC, ST, and now TSL are always attractions that draw long lines. A second day will help get you access to all the other you cant make it on.

Upvote 0

JohnD

With the anticipated crowds going to DHS and waiting for access to SWL, the other attractions will be heavily slammed throughout the day. TOT, RnRC, ST, and now TSL are always attractions that draw long lines. A second day will help get you access to all the other you cant make it on.

Yeah. I'd plan on the second day being a "free" day. If they managed to get everything done on the first day then the 2nd day is used any way they want -- water park, another park, rest, etc. If not, then they have the 2nd day to go back. I'd bank on their having to go back to DHS on the 2nd day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom