News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

odmichael

Well that's insane. But I suppose if they can keep it full, it will print money.
tenor.gif

orky8

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yet another Bob revenue stream I hope fails spectacularly.
Ok…my last I swear

this is part of the “star wars delusion” syndrome that Disney and it’s lesser critical fans are in. That ship is rudderless still in so many ways. Mandolorian aside…what are they doing??

this should have been redesigned after 12/21/19. The problem is clear…coulda fixed it.

I get they couldn’t redesign the land (should have…but whatever)…but this needed to be rethought and the Bobs - not a creative bone in their bodies - can’t see it.

a creative company needs to have a creative in charge or co-chair…

miss mike and frank yet??

corran horn

Q.

Does Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser have a swimming pool?
A.

No. While your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage is packed with exciting activities, the starcruiser is not equipped with a swimming pool.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is much more than a hotel—Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is an entirely new vacation experience: a 2-night, immersive adventure where you choose your own path within an epic Star Wars story.
Throughout your voyage, you’re encouraged to take part in the intrigue, mystery and adventure. There’s plenty to explore onboard the glamorous starcruiser with its themed accommodations, amazing activities and colorful cuisine from all over the Star Wars galaxy. Plus, you’ll visit planet Batuu during a daytime excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes all of this and so much more!

damn!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom