News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

DCBaker

Premium Member
👀 the walkway on the right side -

E59Mx5hXsAcwNvu.jpg

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Opening in 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will invite you into a new kind of “storyliving” as you travel the galaxy in a finely appointed starship. So far, many details about this new experience have been as cryptic as a Bothan spy, so it’s exciting to get another peek at what we have in store. Let’s take a closer look, shall we?"

gst982375982750298340239842.jpg

• The Halcyon starcruiser, in the upper-left corner, is your home for this two-night adventure. The sleek ship is known for its impeccable service, fabulous entertainment and exquisite dining, all of which you’ll get to enjoy during your vacation. (Side note: You can see a model of the ship right now in Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.)
  • There are four people at the center of the poster – a youngling wearing Jedi robes and wielding a lightsaber, an adult dressed in the uniform of a First Order officer, a Twi’lek adult, and another youngling who appears to be holding a piece of technology of some sort. These figures are meant to represent you, the travelers, because Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is about your choices and how you live your personal Star Wars stories. Do you want to support the First Order? Live like a Jedi in training? Or perhaps become a member of high galactic society? It’s all waiting there for you to discover and decide.
  • In front of those central figures is an R-series astromech droid – but one that seems to have a few extra bells and whistles. Hmm … I bet there’s a story there, too.
  • In the lower left, you see passengers enjoying the remarkable cuisine offered in the Crown of Corellia Dining Room, the starcruiser’s enticing supper club. The food and drink certainly seem otherworldly …
  • The image in the lower right is something I’m incredibly excited for – lightsaber training! That’s right, as part of your experience, you’ll face off with a training remote similar to how Luke Skywalker once did and learn the lightsaber’s ancient ways.
  • Looming above all this is the intimidating visage of Kylo Ren. Couple him with those First Order stormtroopers charging into the scene on the left-hand side and … I have a bad feeling about this. The Halcyon starcruiser does have a storied past, after all, and a reputation for finding itself in the middle of galactic conflicts. Luckily Chewbacca and his trusty bowcaster are there in the upper-right corner. Remember, it’s not wise to upset a Wookiee!
  • And don’t miss what’s happening at the very bottom of the poster. There’s something very familiar about those spires – especially to anyone who’s traveled to Batuu. I’ve heard the Halcyon starcruiser is adding that far-flung planet to its itinerary starting next year …

GimpYancIent

"Opening in 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will invite you into a new kind of “storyliving” as you travel the galaxy in a finely appointed starship. So far, many details about this new experience have been as cryptic as a Bothan spy, so it’s exciting to get another peek at what we have in store. Let’s take a closer look, shall we?"

View attachment 573767

• The Halcyon starcruiser, in the upper-left corner, is your home for this two-night adventure. The sleek ship is known for its impeccable service, fabulous entertainment and exquisite dining, all of which you’ll get to enjoy during your vacation. (Side note: You can see a model of the ship right now in Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.)
  • There are four people at the center of the poster – a youngling wearing Jedi robes and wielding a lightsaber, an adult dressed in the uniform of a First Order officer, a Twi’lek adult, and another youngling who appears to be holding a piece of technology of some sort. These figures are meant to represent you, the travelers, because Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is about your choices and how you live your personal Star Wars stories. Do you want to support the First Order? Live like a Jedi in training? Or perhaps become a member of high galactic society? It’s all waiting there for you to discover and decide.
  • In front of those central figures is an R-series astromech droid – but one that seems to have a few extra bells and whistles. Hmm … I bet there’s a story there, too.
  • In the lower left, you see passengers enjoying the remarkable cuisine offered in the Crown of Corellia Dining Room, the starcruiser’s enticing supper club. The food and drink certainly seem otherworldly …
  • The image in the lower right is something I’m incredibly excited for – lightsaber training! That’s right, as part of your experience, you’ll face off with a training remote similar to how Luke Skywalker once did and learn the lightsaber’s ancient ways.
  • Looming above all this is the intimidating visage of Kylo Ren. Couple him with those First Order stormtroopers charging into the scene on the left-hand side and … I have a bad feeling about this. The Halcyon starcruiser does have a storied past, after all, and a reputation for finding itself in the middle of galactic conflicts. Luckily Chewbacca and his trusty bowcaster are there in the upper-right corner. Remember, it’s not wise to upset a Wookiee!
  • And don’t miss what’s happening at the very bottom of the poster. There’s something very familiar about those spires – especially to anyone who’s traveled to Batuu. I’ve heard the Halcyon starcruiser is adding that far-flung planet to its itinerary starting next year …

Me, Myself and I (all three of us) are pumped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom