News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

SWGalaxys_Edge

Last edited by a moderator:

flynnibus

Premium Member
No one cares about hashtags on a forum... but we do care about links to further reading.

I know I could search for it... but I would hope instead of working up so many hashtags, you'd actually supply USEFUL elements that you already had.

Last edited by a moderator:

SWGalaxys_Edge

Cutout of the Halcyon bridge area from the upcoming "Art of Galaxy's Edge" book - scan by endorexpress (IG)

1619027349862.png

Rose&Crown

This might’ve been asked before and if so I apologize.....

will this property have shuttles to the other parks? I can’t seem to see where that would be possible.

Notes from Neverland

This might’ve been asked before and if so I apologize.....

will this property have shuttles to the other parks? I can’t seem to see where that would be possible.
That seems very unlikely as this is supposed to be a self-contained adventure. Hollywood Studios is the lone exception as it'll be weaved into the story guests experience at the hotel. It's probably better to think of the Star Wars Hotel as a multi-night murder mystery party than a traditional hotel.

SWGalaxys_Edge

That seems very unlikely as this is supposed to be a self-contained adventure. Hollywood Studios is the lone exception as it'll be weaved into the story guests experience at the hotel. It's probably better to think of the Star Wars Hotel as a multi-night murder mystery party than a traditional hotel.
Once you are "on board" you are there for the duration other than the excursion to Batuu. People have to starting thinking "Space cruise" - On a real cruise you don't just get off and go someplace else - you do your 5,7,10 day cruise. Same here - it's a 2 day cruise in space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom