News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Disneyfanman

It feels like this is an example where Disney is putting the money in the appropriate place. Focus on the Show and not spending money on stuff that doesn't matter. Maybe we are all over sensitive because we are suffering from Taco Fever or Big A... Buildings that disrupt the show? It this case they seem to have their head in the game.

IveBeenJack

they told them, they just ignored it. People do not realize you will not see ANYTHING other then the drop-off entrance from the outside. Even when you tell them they still refuse to hear it.
Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 3.00.43 pm.png

I created this mock-up over BioReconstruct's photo back in Nov 2019, trying to show people that there will be a tree-line berm that will obscure the view of backstage 😂 But people still don't get it haha

crawale

For the amount of money you are paying, I feel there really should be a swimming pool.

I love Star Wars, but have the feeling this hotel will end up being a bust.
There are 5 of us and I really don't think the accomodation is sufficient without a second room - WAY too expensive. The bunk beds look really small and unless you have tiny children for the price you can stay in much roomier accommodation.

_caleb

There are 5 of us and I really don't think the accomodation is sufficient without a second room - WAY too expensive. The bunk beds look really small and unless you have tiny children for the price you can stay in much roomier accommodation.
It’s not a hotel. OF COURSE you can find “much roomier accommodation” elsewhere—like in an actual hotel! But this isn’t a hotel, it’s a themed role-playing experience with interactive games, immersive environments, and a storyline to follow.

Since it’s not a hotel, guests won’t be allowed to just come and go as they please. There’s no pool, no recreational facilities, and very little unprogrammed downtime. I wouldn’t expect a TV, coffee maker, iron, or mini fridge in the room, because it’s not a hotel.

Since this isn’t a hotel, they assume guests won’t mind sleeping in quarters that are more like what you might find in a Star Wars film than what you’d be comfortable with if you were staying in a hotel.

GimpYancIent

So you arrive to the pre show and get launched then they throw you in the brig so you can do an escape room?
Sounds like that should fill in a chunk of time, keep guests active, involved and busy. When do the guests get to stow their baggage in their state rooms? Do worker droids do that for them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom