News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

JMcMahonEsq

That is exactly it...Under hyping allows guests to be dazzled... They have no problem with crowd attendance, they do not need to over market... It just dilutes the whole magic of the visit...
That's actual a reason in favor of overhyping. Prior to Covid they had no problem with driving attendance. The over marketing was more for stock prices rather than driving costumers to the parks

tomast

starwars-galacticstarcruiser-cabin-700x394-jpg.513961

What do you think?? That window... is a TV? or is it a "window" to a larger tv so when you move you can see the changing perspective, or is it something like the Space Restaurant and all the cabins windows look to a really big screen??

By the way it looks kind of small, i would have espected a little more.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
starwars-galacticstarcruiser-cabin-700x394-jpg.513961

What do you think?? That window... is a TV? or is it a "window" to a larger tv so when you move you can see the changing perspective, or is it something like the Space Restaurant and all the cabins windows look to a really big screen??

By the way it looks kind of small, i would have espected a little more.

We can tell from the construction of the building that it's not a window looking out on a big screen. I am guessing it is a window looking out on a small screen with one screen for each room.

ppete1975

What happens to batuu when the hotel opens? I promise they are going to have free reign of the area. So they will have boarding passes ready for the hotel guests for rise of the resistance and millenium falcon, savis work shop will have time set aside. The canteena will they treat it like the park during mickeys not so merry and if you arent one of them you cant go in at certain times? What i seriously doubt would happen but is possible is they shut down the land for a certain amount of time that only hotel guests are allowed in.. creating immersion.... i mean they have set that precedence with kicking out paying guests for the extra ticket events.

its already impossible to get a boarding pass to rise of the resistance...

JoeCamel

What happens to batuu when the hotel opens? I promise they are going to have free reign of the area. So they will have boarding passes ready for the hotel guests for rise of the resistance and millenium falcon, savis work shop will have time set aside. The canteena will they treat it like the park during mickeys not so merry and if you arent one of them you cant go in at certain times? What i seriously doubt would happen but is possible is they shut down the land for a certain amount of time that only hotel guests are allowed in.. creating immersion.... i mean they have set that precedence with kicking out paying guests for the extra ticket events.

its already impossible to get a boarding pass to rise of the resistance...
How about if all the guests are in costume? Close the land, let them play and I can wait at Baseline

ppete1975

How about if all the guests are in costume? Close the land, let them play and I can wait at Baseline
how about if thats daily? Could we get to a point that disney would close parts of the park to "special guests" every day, in a park that doesnt have much else? And imagine getting a boarding pass if the land is only open a few hours a day...

MurphyJoe

its already impossible to get a boarding pass to rise of the resistance.

Boarding passes? Probably not with the shuttle system and Starcruiser being a premium hotel. Gut feeling is Starcruiser guests will be able to use the FP+ lines and ride Rise without needing the FP+ selection or boarding group the GP requires. Cantina could have selectable reservations during Starcruiser booking.

ppete1975

Boarding passes? Probably not with the shuttle system and Starcruiser being a premium hotel. Gut feeling is Starcruiser guests will be able to use the FP+ lines and ride Rise without needing the FP+ selection or boarding group the GP requires. Cantina could have selectable reservations during Starcruiser booking.
i might have worded that wrong, i meant taking slots meant for boarding passes. In essence less boarding passes for the normal guest which are already hard enough to get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom