News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

21stamps

I'm thinking $5-10k for a 3 night stay for a family of 4. All inclusive except for merchandise. Basically I'm viewing this exactly like an interstellar cruise.

That would be ok. Hopefully it's how things will play out. I'm imagining that they will have 1 or 2 outrageous suites.. as in Bridge Suite at Atlantis pricing/wow factor.. as long as they have options for normal people like me, then I'm fine with my humble room..and just seeing pics of the 25k+ per night suites, but never stepping inside one.lol

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I'm thinking $5-10k for a 3 night stay for a family of 4. All inclusive except for merchandise. Basically I'm viewing this exactly like an interstellar cruise. I also think you will get to choose how many nights you want to stay based on a package, just like a 3 or 4 night cruise. I am interested in terms of what the amenities and recreation will be. All virtual? A pool? So many possibilities!
I don't think there's going to be much flexibility at all in terms of check in and check out. I picture each cohort of guests moving through a choreographed itinerary together. Maybe one three night package and one four night package per week, something like that.

21stamps

I don't think there's going to be much flexibility at all in terms of check in and check out. I picture each cohort of guests moving through a choreographed itinerary together. Maybe one three night package and one four night package per week, something like that.

But you wouldn't stay inside for all 3 days right?
Or maybe some kind of domed pool to keep it in theme. Sans tidal wave ;)

21stamps

Not sure how you'd go outside when you're "in space."

I'm just trying to think of being indoors for 3 nights. We did not leave the hotel once during our 3 night GWL stay.. but at least you have a balcony in your room..and in the pool area you feel like you aren't completely inside...even though you are.
Does that make sense?

Being totally inside without seeing the outside for more than 3 days may freak me out.
Wait, you'd probably still go to DHS though, right?

bclane

I'll be one of many Rey's walking around. ;)

On second thought, Padme has some fantastic costumes.. and I wouldn't be stuck in the same one for 3 days.lol
You go girl! I think it's so awesome they will let people cosplay at the new resort. They won't let us do it in the parks so this is yet another reason to want to stay there. We did get to dress up for the Force Awakens premiere party at DHS though which was awesome. I went as a cross between Luke and Obi-Wan. So much fun!

21stamps

You go girl! I think it's so awesome they will let people cosplay at the new resort. They won't let us do it in the parks so this is yet another reason to want to stay there. We did get to dress up for the Force Awakens premiere party at DHS though which was awesome. I went as a cross between Luke and Obi-Wan. So much fun!

That sounds like it was so much fun!! I bet HS was amazing that night.

I've never been to something like Comi Con and probably never will.. or even worn costumes for anything in years.. but yeah, costumes at a Disney Star Wars resort.. I'm in!

durangojim

I'm just trying to think of being indoors for 3 nights. We did not leave the hotel once during our 3 night GWL stay.. but at least you have a balcony in your room..and in the pool area you feel like you aren't completely inside...even though you are.
Does that make sense?

Being totally inside without seeing the outside for more than 3 days may freak me out.
Wait, you'd probably still go to DHS though, right?
Perhaps 2 days a week they close Galaxy's Edge a little early and bring the hotel guests in for an exclusive extra magic hours where the events of the hotel/ship influence the characters in the land? There really are so many possibilities.

britain

I showed that photo of the hotel rooms, and my boys flipped out.

Not sure if our whole family will be able to get there ourselves (I got 8 kids!) but I can see sending my teenage sons there sometime.

Really cool about wardrobe being provided. You know what's neat about that? They will add to the properly attired population when visiting the land!

AndyS2992

Nobody is talking about the big piece of news here. "Disney 360 vacation concept." Meaning there are more of these to come.
There is indeed.

Disneyland Paris is getting a Marvel themed one, though rather than being a new build, they are retheming 'Disney's Hotel New York' instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom