News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

dreday3

Lol it is soo funny. You can tell how many people are sooo disappointed in this because they keep saying the same thing like "looks fun! But not worth 6 grand. It should $1,250-$2,000." "When Disney drops the price point it will be better" etc. Their rational brains can't accept the fact- THIS IS IT. This is what your 6k gets you. So they concoct this scenario in their head of Disney lowering the price one day or how if it was lower priced it would work. I think I even saw one poster saying Disney's ultimate goal is to lower the price. What an insane take. This is it folks. They are not going to be lowering the price. Or make changes to improve it. THIS IS IT. They had a video patting themselves on their own backs for the job they did. You folks just can't rationalize this is the total package and are trying to day dream about a day when it's cheaper. It is ok to call this for what it is people- a complete waste of time and money. Soo funny seeing people saying 'It's not as bad as I thought it would be but if they made it $2,000 it would be worth it" instead of facing what Disney actually made for the price they are charging. It is ok to call out Disney folks. Soo funny seeing people try to justify what they made.

I couldn't care less if they lower the price or not. The consensus seems to be it's fun, but too expensive. And my thoughts are if they did lower the price, they'd probably have bookings for years.

Do, don't do, I don't care - Star Wars role playing or whatever holds no interest for me. :)

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

None of that makes the slightest bit of sense…at all. People can believe something is well done, engaging, and fun and still be too expensive without it being a disappointment.

I understand that people on both ends of the spectrum have their agendas to push…this thing is perfect in every way/this thing is the most disastrous endeavor in history…but the vast majority of us understand that some things are actually capable of having both pros and cons. Stop insulting the people that aren’t on the fringe.

Oh, and I call out Disney quite a bit. This just isn’t one of those times…especially since this literally has no impact on any WDW trip I take.
It makes total sense as I explained. Instead of accepting what is they are trying to justify it for a lower price that will NEVER COME.

corran horn

Correct.

Science Fiction 101.

Not that I don't agree...

1645818934294.png

1645818969928.png

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I like to think of myself as having the blackest heart on this site...but I have idea what her finances are, could be the heiress to the largest blogging empire in Orlando or could be a single mom who could never afford that for her kids. I can certainly see being overcome with emotion if it’s the later. That may be genuine
tiny-violin.gif

The facts are she got it for free.

castlecake2.0

Since we've been discussing the unhidden warehouses, here are some stills from someone's video showing the drive up to the Star Cruiser that show how readily visible the showbuildings are for Galaxy's Edge and the Starcruiser:

View attachment 624147View attachment 624148
The first pic looks like a CM entrance (un themed road signs) is this how all guests will be arriving to the entrance? We need hundreds of trees ASAP

jinx8402

It makes total sense as I explained. Instead of accepting what is they are trying to justify it for a lower price that will NEVER COME.
No, it makes no sense. Things have a value. This is not worth 6k to a lot of people, but might be worth 3-4k for more. In both the level of quality is the same but has more value at the lower price.

If i sold a good but not great burger for $20, you would say it's not worth $20 so I won't buy it. But for $12 it is. Same concept on a much smaller scale.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

It does looks like she's also ducking and shielding herself in the second video while making the switch. It looks better then the scene Craig saw.
Perhaps but I still feel that transition is obvious and awkward and other posters have come up with on the spot soo many better options to pull it off than what they are doing now.

celluloid

Anyone who said prices cannot change is silly.

Hotel and recreation resort prices are quite fluid all of the time.

The middle of the school year in a few years is likely to cost less than this brand new event.

Supply and demand. Disney is pumping out Star Wars now. 5 to ten years, things will change and likely before then. It is always going to be a premium experience. This is not as wide a market as a typical resort stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom