News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

It's show time! Bring on the reviews!
download.jpeg-6.jpg

GimpYancIent

I notice a consistent reference in all the reviews posted that Disney picked up the tab for the experience. I have to admit that for a cost to the invited guest of zero $0,000.00, as in pretty much free, hell yeah, it's a cool experience and well worth the price. The reviews of the guests / travelers that drop 6 large are going to be the interesting ones.

pdude81

Have you ever been to a 5 star all inclusive resort? People aren't "wedding night drunk" but for 6 grand for 2 days, it'd nice to not have to pull out the credit card if you want a cocktail with your dinner.
Yes, these exist and I have been. But we're talking about a cruise, and a Disney cruise at that.

dreday3

So far, the reviews aren't the dumpster fire I was expecting. Seems the consensus is it's fun, but not worth the price, which is really an individual decision. I'm thinking with a lower price point, this can be a big success for Disney.

I found this one interesting...too much story?

The more you lean in and complete digital odd jobs for these characters, the more action you’ll become privy to. When the story works, it’s magic, but when it doesn’t, it’s exhausting. I felt permanently pressed to do more, and the intertwining plotlines are overwritten, particularly for guests who adore but don’t bleed Star Wars — or even those who may want to vacation while on vacation.

Last edited:

dreday3

"This is definitely among the quickest way to spend a lot of money while at Disney World, but when weighed against a $900 a night room at the Grand Floridian plus the cost of park tickets, it’s arguably a better value for the experience you receive in return. You know, relatively. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that left me with some truly magical memories, but I also didn’t have to foot the bill for it. If you’re going to visit Galactic Starcruiser, my best piece of advice is to have Disney pay for everything."

I mean, reading all these...kind of sounds like a success? But are these ones we aren't to believe?

Again, if they lower the price point a bit - this might be a big win for Disney.

celluloid

It is like Forbidden Frontier or Ghost Town Alive at the Cedar Fair parks while being allowed to stay and sleep in part of an Aircraft Carrier's militant quarters.

Fine as separate things, never 2 grand a night for most people in the target audience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom