News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Driver

P
Just an FYI that the aerial is slightly outdated and the path is slightly shorter. They built a new backstage entrance with traffic signal and guard booth where you see the white-ish dirt just south of your horizontal red line. When the transport leaves the Starcruiser, it just goes straight across the parking lot and backstage instead of having to turn right.
Now ya got it

SWGalaxys_Edge

Halcyon comic series - here are some of the covers for the upcoming Halcyon Legacy comic series.

01 - halyconsliney.jpeg
01 - halyconwin.png
01-haylconferry.jpeg
03-JAN221001.png
04-FEB221013.png

Flalex72

There are a lot of people concerned about this "box truck" who probably send their kids to school on a school bus every day, ride the parking shuttle bus at the airport and then happily take a trip on Kilimanjaro Safaris - all vehicles based on commercial chassis. The only difference here is that the box lacks windows.
Disney may be dumb sometimes, but I don’t think their going to put guests in an unsafe vehicle. I’d bet significant modifications were made to the box for safety we can’t see. Also now they can just rechassis the box when the vehicle gets worn out. It’s common with specialty vehicles (like ambulances) where the chassis gets heavy use, but the box has more life.
This is almost certainly the reason they went with a commercial chassis instead of outfitting a custom transit bus. Disney has experience with this, when they replaced the Kilimanjaro Safaris GMC vehicles with Ford chassis in ~2015 by swapping the bodies one by one. They don't need to worry about accessibility as the docking interface at each end can be customized, just like they did on the Safaris.

Dragonman

Bleed0range

I saw the complete day by day itinerary online and $5-6,000 bucks for a card game, RC droid race, trivia contest and a lot of food doesn’t seem at all worth it. On an actual cruise at least you actually go somewhere. One of the activities is to have someone teach you how to use your data pad app. Come on.

The only way this could work is if the itinerary is fake and halfway through the muster the first order invades the ship and you spend the rest of the trip doing unexpected things for the entire trip.

JoeCamel

I saw the complete day by day itinerary online and $5-6,000 bucks for a card game, RC droid race, trivia contest and a lot of food doesn’t seem at all worth it. On an actual cruise at least you actually go somewhere. One of the activities is to have someone teach you how to use your data pad app. Come on.

The only way this could work is if the itinerary is fake and halfway through the muster the first order invades the ship and you spend the rest of the trip doing unexpected things for the entire trip.
You left out the light sabre traning....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom