News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

zapple

Everyone noticed that there were no masks in those promo videos, right? This thing opens soon and ALL the staff and guests having to wear masks will really change the experience. Except for Kylo Ren. And that’s really going to affect the early reviews. Now, I’m a very pro-mask person for crowded indoor settings (which this certainly is) but I would never pay for this experience and have to wear a mask. No way.

UNCgolf

Posters are good at making up facts, making assumptions to make points.
I'll join the group. Disney wants to get the booking window down to approximately 6 months.

It gives Disney an opportunity to sell a complete voyage to a business group or a wealthy private group.

It also gives Disney the ability to drop some voyages, without cancelling guests, if they want to make changes or even tweak the experience.

This was my thought.

They don't want to allow bookings too far in advance in case they want to (or need to) make changes. And that's not really because of anything specific to the Starcruiser; it's just good business. They don't really want to be in a position where they're telling people "Hey, we know you wanted to give us a lot of money to do this experience on this specific date, but we cancelled it and you'll have to rebook sometime later." It just provides some flexibility.

Last edited:

SWGalaxys_Edge

FIRST LOOK! - When passengers drive up to the Galactic Starcruiser terminal, they will pass by this giant obelisk, with "Galactic Starcruiser" etched on it! Very cool indeed!

_Obleisk_Watermark.png

durangojim

danv3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom