• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Disney Analyst

This is in line with my expectations from the start -- that they'd have a year or two of mostly sold out dates, then need to lower the price or just offer some discounts going forward.

Of course, that depends on if they care about selling out. They could still be making money on dates that are only 50% sold. They may prefer to keep the current pricing as long as possible regardless of sell-outs.

I'd definitely be interested in knowing what capacity is their break even point.

raymusiccity

"officially open for general booking Sept 1, 2022, but general bookings are already being accepted by phone today."

I'll bet the quickest way for you to make a reservation for any Disney Resort would be to ask for the Galactic Starcruiser, and Bam!, you're magically connected to a Cast Member. Then, you say, 'Oh, I'm sorry, that's not what I was asking about, but, while you're at it, please make a reservation for my family at All Star Music.' ! :D

ToTBellHop

1663245385298.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom