Star Wars face painting?

elizs77

Am I remembering wrong, but is there Star Wars character face painting in DHS? If so, does anyone have an idea about the price?

My DS6 doesn't know we are going in 2 weeks, but he was talking about having this done today.

justdru

My DS6 doesn't know we are going in 2 weeks, but he was talking about having this done today.

Are you sure? :D:lookaroun

You can get your face painted in all the parks as well as on the boardwalk and in Downtown Disney. The different parks have more themed styles (star wars faces at MGM, Animal and African at Animal Kingdom). You really won't be able to miss it.

Upvote 0

elizs77

Original Poster

Are you sure? :D:lookaroun

I love my son, but sometimes, he's not the most observant!! And believe me, if he thought we were going, he would definitely let on that he knew.

We've been talking about the-next-time-we-go, what-do-you-want-to-do kind of thing. It's also super obsessive about Star Wars, and so he ends up talking about Star Tours quite a bit (last trip was spring '08). We were talking about Darth Maul, and he just mentioned that next time we go, he wants his face painted like that.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

My DD had her face done near Star Tours as Darth Maul and I think it was in the $15-18 range. I know that that one was a little more than some of the others. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom