Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clonies

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Attack of the Clonies is the new title for the next Star Wars film.
This is so stupid. What was George Lucas thinking?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Any way, what do you think about the title?

WDW-Imagineer

If you remember the first movie (Episode 3), they made several references to the "Clone Wars". I think the title is ok, but we finally get to see what the "Clone Wars" were.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I guess! Still sounds weird to me.

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 105

markymark

I think it sounds terrible!!

It sounds like some kind of tacky animated film churned out by a second rate company!

I still cant wait to see it though!!! Does anyone know what date next year it will be released?

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It is to be released May 22nd, 2002. Two days before Dreamworks releases their most ambitious animated film to date. According to them, they think that Star Wars isn't the only film out there. :D :D :D
I can't wait to see their film flop.

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 102

Goofster

Doesn't seem like there's too many Star Wars freaks around here, but I love Star Wars and let me tell you, Attack of the Clones is a wicked title for Episode II. I'm sure this film will be loved by all and will probably be a lot like Empire Strikes Back.

This is what I know:
The Clone wars were a time when The Emperor cloned all the jedi knights and made them fight the originals. In fact, the Emperor even cloned himself a couple times, making it pretty tough for the jedi to find all of them.

P.S. A New Hope is actually Episode 4

DisJosh

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
If you remember the first movie (Episode 3), they made several references to the "Clone Wars". I think the title is ok, but we finally get to see what the "Clone Wars" were.

I thought the first movie (a new hope) was episode four not three.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'm sort of a Star Wars freak because when ever the movie is on TV, I stop and watch the entire thing even when its half-way through it. I just pre-ordered Star Wars Episode I on DVD.

dopey

Originally posted by Goofster
The Clone wars were a time when The Emperor cloned all the jedi knights and made them fight the originals. In fact, the Emperor even cloned himself a couple times, making it pretty tough for the jedi to find all of them.

wow! what an original plot line! never seen that before.

i think it would be cool if dolly the sheep made a cameo...or two!

Goofster

Umm, wait a second, Mickeymoose, when you first started this thread, did you think the title was actually, Attack of the Clonies, with an "I" before the e? Cause if you did, then I might understand why you thought the title sounded so terrible.

Goofster

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
It is to be released May 22nd, 2002. Two days before Dreamworks releases their most ambitious animated film to date. According to them, they think that Star Wars isn't the only film out there. :D :D :D
I can't wait to see their film flop.

Are you serious!?!?! That's awesome!!:D

The Mom

Premium Member
Umm, wait a second, Mickeymoose, when you first started this thread, did you think the title was actually, Attack of the Clonies, with an "I" before the e? Cause if you did, then I might understand why you thought the title sounded so terrible.

Is Attack of the Cloneis a better title?:confused:
Is it really Attack of the Colonies? ;)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
The title is still the same since you pronounce it the same, spelling it may change opinion just a little bit but not much.

The Mom

Premium Member
No, it's neither, It's Attack of the Clones, with No "I" In the title whatsoever.

Thanks Goofster. Then it is a stupid title....sounds like a 50's B sci-fi movie!;)

Goofster

Originally posted by marciahahn

Thanks Goofster. Then it is a stupid title....sounds like a 50's B sci-fi movie!;)

lol, it does, doesn't it. :D
Still, this movie is gonna kick some major imperial butt. Well, even if the bad guys do win.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
You have to wonder: What the heck was George Lucas thinking or watching when he decided to come up with this title? Mystery Science Theater 3000? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom