Star Wars Ep VII - I've just booked..........

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
I've just booked my ticket for Star Wars EP VII - The Force Awakens. It screens here in the UK at 00:05 on Thursday December 17th :cool:

Be nice, or I'll post loads of spoilers !!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Got my tickets last night in spite of the "Great movie ticket site crash of 2015".

Fandango, AMC, Regal and Movietickets.com were all down, but Cinemark was working. I snagged 5 tickets with reserve seating in the back row for the 12/17 7:00 PM XD 3D showing.

Now I just have to wait.

giphy.gif

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Disney's El Capitan theatre in Hollywood is doing a 20-hour marathon of all seven films for $50 on the 17th.

https://elcapitantheatre.com/event/1351/showtimes/2015-12-16

Would you ever do that? It starts at 1 a.m. and ends with the new film. I might be interested in buying a ticket if I lived there, but I would probably come in just in time for the real "Star Wars" (Episode IV). Lol.

View attachment 115598
They are doing that in theaters all over the country.

I think I could do it providing I did not do it solo.

prberk

They are doing that in theaters all over the country.

I think I could do it providing I did not do it solo.

I know you couldn't do it Solo. You are Yoda.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself!)

But if you did have someone to come with you, would you still prefer to see them all, or just 4-7?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'd want them all as well.

Tweeted my local cinema chain when they hinted about specials for Ep VII - I asked if they were showing all 7. Unfortunately not, but we got a midnight screening
I am quite happy that the first screening we have is at 7:00 PM on the 17th. Those midnight screenings make the day after quite a chore.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Found out friends were going to a 10:30pm showing. Bought a ticket for that one too. Now, the question is, which one will I cancel? Or maybe be crazy and go to both!

haha I say both. I picked the 10:30pm as well. I was happy there was on option for that available rather than midnight.

JohnD

haha I say both. I picked the 10:30pm as well. I was happy there was on option for that available rather than midnight.

Unlike 1977, I'm no longer in the 3rd grade. My sleeping patterns have changed and I have work the next morning. Will I have the stamina?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom