Star Wars Dessert Party

aliceismad

Original Poster
Hi, all,

How do we feel about the Star Wars dessert party? This trip includes a milestone birthday for my DH, and he's a big Star Wars fan. Plus it seems like you get more for the money, since you can use the time for meet & greets (is that still true?).

Also, if we get the party (which starts at 8), can we use the reserved area for the new Wonderful World of Animation at 9:05? (Star Wars Fireworks are at 9:30, so I'm assuming yes.)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I did the SW dessert party last summer. My husband and I enjoyed it a lot. We were assigned a time to get a photo op with Kylo Ren but since we were one of the first people in line for checking in they took us to meet him before giving us our table but we could have gone again if we had wanted. The party (at that time) was in the Launch Bay and I think it still is. There was a nice variety of sweet and savory snacks, the nitro dish which was like a frozen nutella mousse was fabulous. There are alcoholic beverages for adults too. Near the time of the pre-show the cast members started rounding us up to take us to the viewing area and they encouraged us to take as many treats as we wanted with us to the party and on the way out they handed out bottles of water too. We also got a Phasma mug on the way to the viewing area too. The viewing area was nice, if you ever saw the Big Sorcerer hat at the Studios that is where the viewing area is. Personally I found it to be a great value for celebrating a special occasion (I surprised my husband with it). I don't regret it at all and would do it again. Oh and I have done the dessert party at the MK and the Frozen dessert party. The SW and Frozen ones are my favorites.

aliceismad

Original Poster
I did the SW dessert party last summer. My husband and I enjoyed it a lot. We were assigned a time to get a photo op with Kylo Ren but since we were one of the first people in line for checking in they took us to meet him before giving us our table but we could have gone again if we had wanted. The party (at that time) was in the Launch Bay and I think it still is. There was a nice variety of sweet and savory snacks, the nitro dish which was like a frozen nutella mousse was fabulous. There are alcoholic beverages for adults too. Near the time of the pre-show the cast members started rounding us up to take us to the viewing area and they encouraged us to take as many treats as we wanted with us to the party and on the way out they handed out bottles of water too. We also got a Phasma mug on the way to the viewing area too. The viewing area was nice, if you ever saw the Big Sorcerer hat at the Studios that is where the viewing area is. Personally I found it to be a great value for celebrating a special occasion (I surprised my husband with it). I don't regret it at all and would do it again. Oh and I have done the dessert party at the MK and the Frozen dessert party. The SW and Frozen ones are my favorites.
Thanks for the info! I watched a couple of YouTubes and read a couple of reviews yesterday. I think it looks fun. (And convenient. Let's be honest, some of the price is a convenience factor for me.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom