News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

Shhhhhh. With morning traffic this morning it took 18!!
B685A7B4-DB24-4EBF-A123-DC5DE74C6A0F.gif

disneyREINA

Thanks for all the info. Do you know the rider height for this? I have a 3 yr old I’m assuming can’t ride? Do they have child swap, or how does that work?

durangojim

So my family and I are flying down next week Friday and staying at the BC. Our plan is to get up at 5:30 and walk over to DHS to be there by 6am. I know that’s a holiday weekend but does everyone think that’s early enough to get to the park? The whole point of this quick weekend trip is to go on Rise so if we need to get up earlier we will.

ninjaprincesst

Thanks for all the info. Do you know the rider height for this? I have a 3 yr old I’m assuming can’t ride? Do they have child swap, or how does that work?
height requirement is 40 inches , my daughter easily made that at 3. I don't know if they offer rider swap, but with the two hour window you can easily have one of you stay with him while the other rides then switch out after the first person is done.

disneygeek90

So my family and I are flying down next week Friday and staying at the BC. Our plan is to get up at 5:30 and walk over to DHS to be there by 6am. I know that’s a holiday weekend but does everyone think that’s early enough to get to the park? The whole point of this quick weekend trip is to go on Rise so if we need to get up earlier we will.
It’s a posted open time of 7, correct? 6 sounds like plenty of time.

TrainsOfDisney

It’s a posted open time of 7, correct? 6 sounds like plenty of time.
If it’s a 7 am open and you are walking there is no need to leave before 6. Even if it took you 45 minutes to get inside the park you would STILL have 15 minutes to get herded by CM’s until the reservations start.

I stayed at pop century and was relying on the busses and still didn’t leave my room until about 50 minutes before park open.

durangojim

Thanks for the input. One last question, after we get our boarding group do we have to stay in the park or can we go back to our room or Epcot? I thought we could leave but just want to confirm. All my fast passes for Saturday morning including slinky are done by 9am

TrainsOfDisney

Thanks for the input. One last question, after we get our boarding group do we have to stay in the park or can we go back to our room or Epcot? I thought we could leave but just want to confirm. All my fast passes for Saturday morning including slinky are done by 9am

You can leave. Both days I went back to the room before my ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom