Star Tours II in 3D for 2011 CONFIRMED

_Scar

Who cares about Grievous' character in the movies!!

This is about recreating him to actully be a robot and interact with guests!

jakeman

It would just be cool if you were at Star Tours when the Yuuzhan Vong start attacking. Public announcements could come up on the big screen from Leia making evacuation orders and such. There could be "windows" that look out onto the Coruscant cityscape while the place is being torn up.
...Tourist looking around bewildered and confused. Children screaming in horror because they just saw a vonyx eat a Jedi. Cilivians outside the window being strafed by coralskippers which inturn are being shot down by StealthXs and Chiss Clawcraft. You get into your speeder just as a Golan II station crashes to the ground behind you. Leia's all crazy because her kid died. You make it into space only to be capture for sacrafice.

Guest would hate it and it would close faster than that Stitch show. But man....those fifteen minutes it would be open, I would love it.

SirGoofy

...Tourist looking around bewildered and confused. Children screaming in horror because they just saw a vonyx eat a Jedi. Cilivians outside the window being strafed by coralskippers which inturn are being shot down by StealthXs and Chiss Clawcraft. You get into your speeder just as a Golan II station crashes to the ground behind you. Leia's all crazy because her kid died. You make it into space only to be capture for sacrafice.

Guest would hate it and it would close faster than that Stitch show. But man....those fifteen minutes it would be open, I would love it.

:ROFLOL:

Those would be the best 15 in Disney. Ever.

janoimagine

Win. :lol::lookaroun:lol:

HMF

It would just be cool if you were at Star Tours when the Yuuzhan Vong start attacking. Public announcements could come up on the big screen from Leia making evacuation orders and such. There could be "windows" that look out onto the Coruscant cityscape while the place is being torn up.
I think the Yuuzhan Vong might be too frightening for young children.

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah...Makes AE look like a M/G with Snow White.:lookaroun:lol:

Disney-Nautifan

Hello there,

Star Tours II looks and sounds wonderful. But I believe that they probably got rid of the speedbikers in the film as the concept maybe was'nt practical or was not particularly favoured with the imagineers so they used the tatoonine racers instead.

In my opinion, I don't care what they do to Star Tours II, as long as Captain Rex, who is my favourite, is remained intact from the makeover.

What do you guys think? :)

The Conundrum

But the Rebel takeover of Coruscant could be cool, too. :D

yea no we won't be doing that

Prequels may have sucked the big one but they were a heck of alot better than anything from the Del Ray SW novels.

If you want EU read Zahn (Thrawn Trilogy), Stackpole (X-Wing Rogue Squadron), Matthew Stover, and Drew Karpshyn.

SirGoofy

Prequels may have sucked the big one but they were a heck of alot better than anything from the Del Ray SW novels.

If you want EU read Zahn (Thrawn Trilogy), Stackpole (X-Wing Rogue Squadron), Matthew Stover, and Drew Karpshyn.

Other than Thrawn, NJO was the best of the EU.

It actually changed things up, instead of being Jedi vs. Sith, or Republic vs. Empire.

The Conundrum

Other than Thrawn, NJO was the best of the EU.

It actually changed things up, instead of being Jedi vs. Sith, or Republic vs. Empire.

I suggest you read "Darth Bane", "Crimson Empire", "I,Jedi", "X-Wing Rogue Squadron", and the Star Wars Legacy comic series.

Hell Shadows of the Empire and KJA's Jedi Academy Trilogy is better than NJO.

I can see the pitch meeting for NJO in my head:

"Hey dudes lets bring the borg to Star Wars...it worked so well for star trek"

"Ok but kill off a major charecter every 3 books just to show that these guys are SERIOUS! Plus Shock value = Sales $$$"

jakeman

Stover and Karpshyn both write Del Ray novels.

Bantam also propped up Kevin J Anderson for years and he is by far the worst SW author ever.

We should just be happy that they are not letting Karen Traviss anywhere near this ride. It would be Mandalore Tours: All Mando, All the Time.

It would be 45 minutes of Mandalore killing Jedi and lecturing us on social issues.

SirGoofy

We should just be happy that they are not letting Karen Traviss anywhere near this ride. It would be Mandalore Tours: All Mando, All the Time.

It would be 45 minutes of Mandalore killing Jedi and lecturing us on social issues.

I'd be okay with that.:lookaroun

(Mandalorian Lover)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom