Square Enix's MARVEL Avengers Game

erasure fan1

Good, stop giving in to these whiny babies that want something changed every time they don't like the way something looks.
To a point I agree. I'm not calling for them to change anything with this game. But I really don't see myself getting the game either. This game was one of my most anticipated games going into e3. Now with how bad the characters look, and it just didn't look like a great game, I don't think I'll get it unless it does get changed. This doesn't seem like a outspoken minority. It seems like an overwhelming majority are very Meh, on this game. So they would be smart to adjust. In the video game world, listening to fans concerns can keep a game from failing.

champdisney

Avengers Creative Director Says Character Designs Won’t be Changed

Good, stop giving in to these whiny babies that want something changed every time they don't like the way something looks.
I’m sure you hated the initial look to Sonic too. :p

The characters do look a bit funky which is kind of disheartening for me because I’ve had high hopes for something that’ll blow me away when the news broke that Square would helm an Avengers game. Sadly, that trailer reminds me of the Lego Marvel games. Hope that’s not the case when it’s released because I do plan on buying this game regardless. Sheet.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Nah I didn't mind the initial look to Sonic because I knew it was a movie and not a video game, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom