Spring Break Crowds???

Does anyone know when the attendence starts to increase for Spring break. We are planning a March trip and are wondering what the crowds will be like. We will be there March 18-24. I'm afraid this might be a busy time! Any help is appreciated.

NowInc

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
Does anyone know when the attendence starts to increase for Spring break. We are planning a March trip and are wondering what the crowds will be like. We will be there March 18-24. I'm afraid this might be a busy time! Any help is appreciated.

2 words::

Hell week ;)

As a local..we usually fear the crouds...so yeah..expect aggrivation...

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
OUCH!!!:hammer:

Do you think that it is any worse that a summer month like June? The second week of June is usually our family trip to WDW. So this March trip is new to us.

Thanks NowInc.

Upvote 0

NowInc

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
OUCH!!!:hammer:

Do you think that it is any worse that a summer month like June? The second week of June is usually our family trip to WDW. So this March trip is new to us.

Thanks NowInc.

It is definatly much worse than June...aside from christmas..spring (easter) break is the buisiest time of the year here...

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
That's OK. It will help me to get my mind set for the long lines and waits. I just hope they will extend the hours by that time. But that may be wishful thinking!?!

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

well.......you are actually going the week before the "first" spring breaks start (mine isn't till mid april). So, the hours will not be extended when you go. I don't know about crowds the week before spring break starts--I would guess it will be horrid that last weekend you are there. Be happy though...Blizzard Beach reopens on the 17th!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by DogsRule!
well.......you are actually going the week before the "first" spring breaks start (mine isn't till mid april).

I don't know about you, but my spring break starts March 4, but that is college.

I know that a lot of schools have spring break the week you are going. I wish mine was. My birthday is that week.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Happy early B-Day Turkey Leg Boy!:sohappy:

That is my wife's birthday, and my kids spring break, so we will be celebrating hers while we are there. I can't think of a better place to be for a birthday.

Upvote 0

hellokitty1

the hours do not increase unti lthe
week of the 25th, so i would assume
this is when Disney expects the most
people

however, searching I found out
that orange county's public school
spring break is march 18 - 22

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom